If you are using windows 7, vista or XP follow the ff. procedure
- Open: C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\
- If you have changed the installation directory from the default directory you need to be find the correct Skype installation directory and continue
- Right click on the Skype.exe file select send to > Desktop (create shortcut)
- Locate the new Skype shortcut on the desktop, then right-click on it and select Properties
- In the Target field, add: /secondary. The Target field should now be “C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
- Do not forget to keep space between path and /secondary
- Include the quotation marks
- Click OK.
Now you can use two Skype accounts when you double-click the new shortcut. 😉
***An alternative process for those who use windows 7 OS***
- Open 1st account on Skype just like how you sign in regularly.
- For the next accounts, right click the Skype icon and Select “Run as administrator”.