Login to your hosting account —https://panel.dreamhost.com/
1. Go to Manage Account in the Toolbox section
2. Scroll down to DATABASES
3. Note the Hostname of the DB you want to back up
4. Copy and paste the Hostname on your browser
5. Login as an authorized users of the database (not your cPanel acccount)
a. You can check the list of authorized users for the DB in MySQL Databases (under Toolbox Section) in the Database(s) on this server list and on Users with Access column.
6. Click the database under information_schema (name of the DB you’re backing up)
7. Select the Export tab on top
8. Make sure to select all tables and tick SQL
9. Change the File name template so you can locate the back up file on your computer easily (.sql.zip)
10. Put a check on Save as file, select “zipped” for Compression
11. Click Go button
12. Save the back up file to your desktop or any desired folder.