Mommy Lou and I just had a 55-minute PlanaFORMA work out yesterday! I ALMOST PASSED OUT! My thighs and arms were quivering while doing it! BUT… the odd thing is after the work out and getting some rest (took a nap), my body didn’t ache at all! My back, thighs, arms and ab muscles are relaxed and my body feels lighter. Possibly because I started doing at-home exercises before I did PlanaFORMA… but still (other than the fact that got dizzy and out of breath during the work out)… my body never felt this better before! And mommy and I consider going back for more sessions. 😀 I suggest you guys try it as well!
Here’s a video that will give you more info about PlanaFORMA (0:00 to 2:48 as featured by LISTED):
Anyway, here are some Tips before you start doing PlanaFORMA:
- Start doing at-home warm-ups/exercises a week before the session to prepare your body for some intense PlanaFORMA work out because BEGINNERS Class is like an ADVANCED Class of regular work outs.
- Bring your own non slip socks (this is available at their counter but it is more expensive there of course). Non Slip gloves are optional.
- Bring a towelette so you can wipe your sweat during quick breaks while doing PlanaFORMA
- Bring bottled water so you can take sips on quick breaks as well – you will really need it!
- Eat and drink lots of water at least 2 hours before the session so you have a lot of time to do your business with the toilet (wink wink) because you will do a lot of ab crunches (the instructor will ask you to really squeeeze your abs) and your fellow Thigh Warriors will appreciate it if you don’t fart inside the room. 😀 haha!
So, that’s all I can think of for now 🙂 If you have additional tips… please write it in the comments section below.